Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Twitter Updates - November 8, 2011

Twitter Updates - 11082011

~Update 1 (pic)
AsiaPrince_JKS: 노천극장에서 즐잠했네..아 학교오는 시간이 유일한 쉬는시간이구나....
Translation: Having a good nap at the outdoor theaters... Ah it's the only time to catch a break at school...


~Update 2 (pic)
AsiaPrince_JKS: 또 왔다..돼지분식...!!!!
Translation: Came again....Dwaeji Bunsik! (Pig snack)


~Update 3 (pic)
AsiaPrince_JKS: 싸인10장과 치즈 두장을 바꿨다!!!!!음하ㅏ하하하하핫!!!'!!!
Translation: I exchanged ten pieces of my sign for two slices of cheese!!! um hahahahaha !!!!!



~Update 4 (pic)
AsiaPrince_JKS: 포도서비스가 왠말인가!!!! 내가 바로 아시아프린스다!!! 돼지 분식 만세만세만만세
Translation: Wow! Grapes for service!!! I am the Asia Prince!!! Hurray! Hurray! Huuray! Dwaeji Bunsik(Pig Snack)!!!!



~Update 5
AsiaPrince_JKS: 심심하다 폭트나가자 모엿!!!!!
Translation: I am bored. Start tweetstorm.Come on!!!


~Update 6
AsiaPrince_JKS: 취중토크라는 인터뷰 시작합니다..취중이나..맨정신이나..별 차이 없는 나로써는 일단 맛있는거 먹어서 좋음 ㅎㅎ그럼 빠이크리
Translation: I  start an interview called 'honest in drunken' ...I am not so different if I am drunken or not...so I just happy I can eat dilicious food...haha...Bye-cri !!!

cr: sa_sha26, skthtj

No comments:

Post a Comment