Wednesday, January 04, 2012

[UPDATE] JKS told his distress in the documentary


KBS_2
Jang Keun Suk revealed his distress and daily life as son of freedom in KBS2 documentary “The central role of new Hallyu stars, Jang Keun Suk.”

This program proved his popularity in Japan showing his great performance at Tokyo Dome. The places where he once visited has become popular sightseeing spots. JKS succeeds to fascinate Japanese women. It convinced viewers why he is said to be “a second star after Bae Yong Joon.” The most remarkable episode in the documentary was his daily life. As he has been busy going back and forth between Japan and Korea, the only break from work was going to university. He is now a senior at the department of Acting, Hanyang University. When he doesn’t have to work, he goes to university.
He revealed his distress when he was a child actor. “I haven’t had enough free time since I was five years old. I couldn’t cry even though I wanted to. I couldn’t say even though I felt sick. I couldn’t go home even though I wanted to. I endured even though I was hungry.”
KBS_3
He mentioned his idea about he was regarded as a “New Hallyu Prince.”
He said, “People consider that I won popularity after the only one drama was a big hit. But I haven’t had enough time to make friends for twenty years. I’m satisfied with my happiness but still I sometimes feel I need a little time to rest.” In this program the filming location of “Love Rain” was also shown to the public. He said, “The setting is 1970s. At first I wondered how I should act the role because I wasn’t born at that time.”
Contrary to his liveliness at concert venues in Japan, he showed us his diligence and distress on acting. In response to his efforts, Yun Seok-ho, the director of “Love Rain” praised him, “When I see he portrays the various emotions of the role, I am impressed by his instantaneous force. He has a talent for acting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment