Wednesday, January 04, 2012

[UPDATE] JKS: The Difference between Korea and Japan Makes Me Work Harder




Hallyu star Jang Geun Suk talked about differences between Korea and Japan.

On the KBS 2TV show “In the Middle of Hallyu, I Am Jang Geun Suk“, which aired on 


January 1st, he was asked if he knew the difference in ‘temperature’ between Korea and 


Japan. He replied, “I know better than anyone else. It’s true”. Jang Geun Suk has become 


the biggest Hallyu star in Japan ever since the drama “You Are So Beautiful” aired.

“I started working in Japan as well as Korea all of a sudden when the drama became a hit in 


Japan. Korea and Japan are my two main areas, if I became a top star in both countries 


then I would’ve slacked off”.

He said he was trying to keep the balance in his popularity in both countries as he was 


afraid of being the best in one area but the worst in another. “I have no choice but to do 


my best. I push myself to work harder”.

When he was asked what made him different from other stars he answered, “You last 


longer when you reply to interview questions with the answers the public wants. But fro


some point on, I didn’t like that. Am I a robot?”

cr: kpopexpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment