Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Twitter Update - October 11, 2011

Twitter Update - 10112011


~Update 1 (pic)
AsiaPrince_JKS: 해운대 게릴라 공연수익금 기부 완료.... 그리고 난......라면먹는중....... 또 하고 싶네.......우주대스타님의 성동구청에서 신청함 ㅋㅋ
Translation: I finished to donate the income of Haewoondae guerrilla concert...And I'm eating ramyun now....I want to have the concert again...I donated the money in Sungdong Gu-office that 'Big Star in the Universe(KimHeeChul)' works.



~Update 2 
AsiaPrince_JKS: 아저씨들..장근석의 장어들 데리고 장난칠 생각들하지마세요... 저...화나면 무서워요....내 장어는 내가 지킨다....장어들아 나를 따르라.....!!!!!
Translation: Ah Uncles.. Don't even think about playing around with Jang Keun Suk's eel... I.. You will be scared if i am angry.. I will take care of my eels.. Eels, come follow me.....!!!!! 

~Update 3 (pic)
AsiaPrince_JKS: 휴 이번달 최고의 화두 이사...드디어 피규어정리끝!!! 나의 수호신들 ㅎㅎㅎ
Translation: The most important thing in this week...was moving...I finished to arrange my figures!! They are my patron saints..hahaha...



~Update 4 (pic)
AsiaPrince_JKS: 이 시간까지 아레나투어 연습끝내고 아침부터 드라마 촬영하러 대구출발...확실한건 이건 절대 배우의 스케줄이 아니다..그러나 내가 선택한 길이라 어쩔수없음... 연애는 언제해야하는가...씨야아앙!!!!!
Translation: I finished practicing the Arena Tour at this time...and started to Daegu to shoot a drama from the morning....Absolutely,this is not an actor's schedule....But I can't help it because this is my my choice....When could I date.......shoot!!!!!


cr: skthtj


No comments:

Post a Comment