Saturday, May 05, 2012

[INTERVIEW] JKS: The Natural Born Entertainer


Up Close and Personal with JANG KEUN SUK

He plays the cute 'human pet',adopted by a young woman in the famed manga-based south korean romantic comedy film 'You're my Pet'
Yes we're referring to the charming Jang Keun Suk.We were very fortunate to meet the korean heartthrob while filming in Japan and were more than happy when he obliged to spend some time to answer some of our question!


QUESTION no.
You play momo in the film ''you're my pet''.How do you relate to the character?
I think we're very similar.Personally,I enjoy singing when im alone and...I love women too.(laughs).
After reading the script,I connected immediately with character and accepted the role without much thinking.

QUESTION no.2
What prepation did you have to make for the role?
Prior to shoot.I had to practice dancing and learned ballet dancing.I also had to go on a diet.I met new people and made some really good friends when im still keep in touch with.

QUESTION no.3
When does momo begin to pay more than usual attention to chiuni?
I'd say in about 30 minutes of the movie,you'd notice taht the way Momo wants on its master slowly changes from a ''pet'' to a loved one,like chiuni's husband.And when that happen,there is a burst of different feelings and emotions.


QUESTION no.4
How has momo affected you personally?
My relationship with Ha Neul maybe.she's very fun to work and we've really hit it off as good friends.Even after the shooting we still have that playful ''pet and master'' friendship (laughs)

QUESTION no.5
Would you treat that special woman the way you do in the movie?
I believe that when you meet that special woman and fall in love,you would very much care for her.No matter on screen or real life,a woman needs the tender care and protection that only man can give..AND I'D BE THAT CAN KIND OF A MAN.

QUESTION no.6
Having watched the movie,are there any scenes that you particular enjoyed?
Mostly scenes with Ha Neul,I guess.Sightseeing,sipping champagne together,taliking about memories and dancing of course!and not forgetting the kiss.I havent really done a kissing scene until this one and I was very nervous.Ha Neul gave me the needed lessons(laughs)

QUESTION no.7
Do you find your busy schedule stressful?How do you handle it?
I try to find some time to do what i want and relax.But I've been acting since childhood,so I'm very relaxed in front of the camera.At nights,I'd go clubbing with some friends and we have a good time''de stressing'' together.

QUESTION no.8
Throughout your acting carrer,which character do you identify with most?
I'd say Tae Kyung from''You're beautiful''.Ican be agressive to myself,constantly challenging myself to further improve.

QUESTION no.9
We heard that you've fulfilled your long time dream to hold a concert in tokyo dome.How do you feel?
It's still very much unbelievable.I've had this dream since high school and constantly wondered when this could be realised.Now that i've done it.I still can't believe that my dream has been realised.

QUESTION no.10 
What do you see yourself to be ten years down the road?
I'd be cool dad(laughs).I think i can that special person in my life and we'd have a happy family 
together.That time,my family would come first besides works.


cr: Ray Magazine, Eelsphilippines








No comments:

Post a Comment